Preparation is in full swing for the Annual Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Expo. Gail Christner from Apollo Insurance and Frank Ortiz from a Shot at Happiness Events are to chairing and co-chairing the Business Expo Committee this year and have done a fantastic job working with our staff, planning and preparing for the 2015 Business Expo.
Our Business Expo meetings have been well-attended by Amie Boersma, Arianna Farjardo, Belinda Douglas, Bruce Wood, Chris Foster, Dean Burt, Denise Cattern, Gabriel Hill, Gel De Los Santos, Joanna Valenzuela, Maggie Le, Marcia McBean, Michel Agee, Monica Gutierrez, and Bill Edman. All have taken on responsibilities to make sure this is a Business Expo you and your business won’t want to miss.
The Business Expo will be held on Saturday, Oct. 3 from 10am – 3:30pm on the Southwest Corner of Boys Republic Road & Shoppes Drive (South of the Shoppes at Chino Hills)
Get a Booth! Call 909-627-6177
If you have a business in Chino and/or Chino Hills we strongly encourage you to get a booth for the event.
|Member Service Club or Charitable Organization||$250|
|Double Booth – 10′ x 20′ (Members Only)||$550|
If you’d like to try and cut costs for the event, you can share a Regular Booth with another local business. Call 909-627-6177 to get a booth.
*Booth prices are effective until Sept. 24. All prices go up after that date
We’ve also put together some great sponsorship packages for the 2015 Chino Valley Business Expo. Some amazing sponsors have already signed on to sponsor this Business Expo including:
- Presenting Sponsor: Chino Valley Medical Center
- Gold Sponsors: Waste Management, City of Chino Hills & City of Chino
For more sponsorship opportunities, please check out the flyer below:
We’re extremely excited about this years Business Expo. We’ve had so many community members join to help put on a great event. URSongz have agreed to provide entertainment for the Business Expo. It should be a fantastic day with lots of things to do for community members of all ages.
If you’re a business in the Chino Valley, we hope you’ll consider buying a booth and/or sponsoring the 2015 Chino Valley Business Expo. And, if you live in Chino or Chino Hills we hope you’ll help us spread the word about the 2015 Chino Valley Business Expo. Share this message with our community members.
In August, we accomplished a lot in the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce. One of the first things we wanted to focus on this year was planning our committees and events as early in the year as possible. Many local business leaders stepped up to take on roles within the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce to ensure we’re providing the best support we can for our members and our business community.
Legislative Action Committee – Lydia Roman & Belinda Douglas
Business Expo – Gail Christner, Frank Ortiz
Taste of Chino – Gabriel Hill, Michel Agee
Salute to Public Safety – Lyle Ballard
Membership Committee – Dana Godfrey
Ambassadors – Gabriel Hill, Marcia McBean
State of the City – Chino – Teresa Hull
State of the City – Chino Hills – Scott Foties
Holiday Luncheon – Belinda Douglas, Lisa Walsh, Bill Edman
Installation – Gigi Fix, Gel De Los Santos
Nominating Committee – Amy DeSantiago
Technology Committee – Eric Hasanoff, Marcia McBean
Public Informations Officer – Gel De Los Santos
Industrial Outreach – Karon Mulligan
September 17 – The Pub – Gabriel Hill
October 3 – Business Expo
October 15 – Core Real Estate – Gel De Los Santos
November – Capriana Apartments
December – Chino Hills Ford
January – Chino Commercial Bank
February – Chino Valley Medical Center
Thank you to everyone who has taken on these responsibilities. If you’d like to get more involved with the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce or would like to help us in any of these areas, please let us know.
We added three new committees to accommodate the needs of our members this year:
- The Technology Committee, headed by Eric Hasanoff, is responsible for making sure we are using the internet effectively to promote and market the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce and our members.
- Public Informations Officer, Gel Delos Santos, is responsible for making sure we are informing our community about the activities of the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Industrial Outreach Committee, headed by Karon Mulligan, is responsible for collaborating and coordinating with the many industrial and manufacturing businesses in the Chino Valley to expose the work of these fine businesses to our community.
Upcoming Action Items
Next month we plan to:
- Plan & Organize a Retreat for CVCC Board Members and Community Partners
- Conduct First Meeting of Young Entrepreneurs Group
- Look for Opportunities to Bring on an Intern to Assist Office Staff
- Schedule First Meeting for the Salute to Public Safety
- Create Systems to Capture Email Addresses at Every CVCC Event
Thank you all and hope to see you at the 2015 Chino Valley Business Expo!