Membership Benefits of the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce
Research indicates that chamber membership stimulates business-to-business commerce in the local community. Other businesses in town are more likely to do business with you and your company if you are a member of the local chamber. Because a major part of a small business typically comes from business-to-business services, it is essential to maintain a positive standing within the local business community.
General Benefits to Membership of Any Chamber of Commerce
- Membership brings credibility to your business. Increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of a chamber of commerce.
- Increase your visibility in the community. As a new member of the chamber of commerce, you will be listed in the chamber newsletter, e-newsletter, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events. The chamber may also promote your grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony and assist with any public relations efforts.
- Create networking opportunities. Chambers have numerous committees and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Gain a voice in government. The local chamber takes on the tough issues and opposes new regulations, taxes, fees, assessments and costs directed at small businesses. It also helps protect the principles of free enterprise and aids businesses in being treated fairly.
- Make business contacts. The chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
- Receive chamber newsletters. Newsletters provide new member information, interesting information about operating a local business, articles about the local community, a community calendar and details about up-and-coming chamber events, among other things.
- Acquire customer referrals. Every day, your local chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
- Chamber events and programs. Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
- Promotion and publicity. With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
- Access to members-only discounts and services. These differ from chamber to chamber. For example, the Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce in Oregon has a member-to-member discount program where a chamber member will receive $10 off any phone or accessory purchased from the local Verizon Wireless retailer in Sandy, which is a member of the chamber.
Benefits of the Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce:
- Business @ Breakfast - Held every Wednesday at the Chino Hills Community Center
- Monthly Mixers - Usually held on the third Thursday of every month from 5pm-7pm
- Pizza & Politics - Usually held on the third Thursday of every month
- Sponsorship of Events - Salute to Public Safety, State of the City, Taste of the Chino Valley, Installation Dinner, Business Expo, Holiday Luncheon, etc.
- Business Page on Chamber Website/Directory - You can also link your own website to the Chamber website.
- Post Events on Chamber Website - Post your upcoming events on our calendar
- Send a Quarterly E-Blast to Our Membership - One e-blast per quarter; 4 e-blasts per year. Just send us your flier and information and let us do the rest
- Get/Give Referrals - The Chamber always refers members first
- Member to Member Discounts - Get special discounts just for being a Chamber Member
- Hot Deals - Post specials you have for your business
- Political Influence - Connect with politicians
- Discounted Event Pricing - Why pay what everyone else pays?
- Access to Ambassador Program - Become an ambassador and help the Chamber grow, educate others on the advantages of Chamber Membership, and get special recognition at Chamber Events
- Access to Event Planning Committees - Have ideas on how to improve Chamber events? Join one of our Event Planning Committees, share your thoughts, and help us put on amazing events
- Chamber Facebook Page, Group, Instagram Account and LinkedIn Group - Post on our Social Media platforms for even more visibility to businesses, local organizations, and people in the community
- New Chamber Lunches - If you can’t make it to one of our Business @ Breakfast meetings, come to one of our lunches instead. It is another great opportunity to learn and network
- Discounted Certificates of Origin - Members get a HUGE discount on Certificates of Origin
- Chamber Affinity Programs - Save on services through group pricing
- Enhanced Reputation in the Community - Chamber membership comes with perks
- Chamber Plaque - As a thank you for joining the Chamber, members will receive a plaque with your company name and the date of membership
- New Member Events - New Member Mixers hosted every 6 months
- Ribbon Cuttings / Grand Openings - Host a Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening for your business.
- Supporting Our Local Business Community - Give back by supporting local business
- Hang Out with Amazing people!